Monday 27 August 2012

Liebster Award Nomination

Exciting news. My blog has been nominated for a Liebster Award by Temporary Waffle blog.



The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

THE RULES:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the Questions that the person who tagged you created, then make 11 questions of your own for the people you tag.
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Go to their page and tell them.
  • No tag backs!!

Here are the 11 facts about myself:

1. I love swimming
2. I couldn't live without chocolate.
3. I wish summer holidays would last forever.
4. I am addicted to the TV series "Mad Men" at the moment.
5. I wish I could sing.
6. I hate being woken up by our local garbage truck at 3am every Tuesday.
7. I love staying in my pyjamas all day on weekends.
8. I love walking on the beach.
9. I love watching the Olympics.
10. I love children's books.
11. I love coffee.

Answers to the questions I've been asked:

1. Do you have any pets? Not at the moment.
2.What's your favorite drink combination? Gin and tonic.
3.What's your favorite Fall activity? Bushwalking.
4.What's your favorite piece of clothing? Flowing long skirts.
5.What do you wish you could be doing right now? Eating pastries and drinking coffee in Paris.
6. What would you buy with $100? Some new bits and pieces for my kitchen.
7. What's your favorite dessert? Chocolate mousse.
8.What's your least favorite household chore? So many to choose from .... but mopping is the worst.
9.How many kids do you have/want? Two.
10.What's your most essential morning item? A large cup of coffee.
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Ten years older.

Now for the 11 questions I have for you to answer:

1. Of all the places you've visited, what is your favourite?
2. What are you reading at the moment?
3. What's your favourite type of cake?
4. Is there a food you hate? What is it?
5. How do you like to celebrate your birthday?
6. What inspires you?
7. What's a movie you'd recommend seeing?
8. How would you spend $1000?
9. When was the last time you went out dancing?
10. Do you prefer sweet or savoury?
11. What's your favourite flower?


My nominations are: 

Melting Moments
Neenish Arts
A Happy Wanderer
Holly's Art and Crafts Corner
Art and Ideas That Grow

1 comment: