Tuesday 11 December 2012

Santa stop here

The kids and I made some posters as part of our general Christmas decorating mission this month.


I helped outline some words, as requested, on large sheets of butcher's paper. The kids then used their dot marker pens to decorate their posters. We love our dot marker pens. They are mess free and easy to use. If you haven't used these paint pens before, you should check out their website: http://www.dotart.com/


Jasmine tried to copy the words I wrote but she was sitting opposite me so this proved a bit tricky.


We added our posters to our playroom wall, where we had already made some scrapbook paper snowflakes and decorated our shiny green paper Christmas tree.



None of us take after Toulouse Lautrec but at least our efforts are all adding to the Christmas cheer in our house!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a wonderful crafts! My little baby girl will like this definitely.

    ReplyDelete