Monday 9 September 2013

Butterfly footprints

I had a fun time browsing Pinterest on my phone the other day while watching the kids at the park. I spotted a few activities we'll have to do for sure. One of them was butterfly footprints. Jasmine thought this was a great idea too. You don't need many materials - just some paper, a texta, paint and some feet. We also found a drop sheet useful to avoid footprints all over the floor!


First I drew the butterfly body with a black texta. Next I painted Jasmine's foot. One foot at a time was easiest for us.



Jasmine then touched up the picture and used black paint on the body.



We made a few prints. We got better at the process on the third try! I think these pictures would look fabulous framed or they could make fun greeting cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment