Tuesday 3 April 2012

Follow crafty blogs on Facebook or email

I am gradually discovering all the different gadgets available on my blog site and adding them in when I have a chance. I just created a "Crafty Little People" page on Facebook so that you can follow my blogs on Faceboook if you find that easier.

I have also added in the function so you can sign up and have my blog delivered to you via email.

Have a look on the right hand column of my blog page for these new functions including a link to my new Facebook page.

If you like the blogs, click on "Like" and let me know or post me a comment. You can also show your support by clicking on "Follow".

If anyone has suggestions on how to make this blog easier to read or if there is an activity you are particularly keen to read more about, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment